Cruise Destinations & Ports
The junction point of the Mediterranean and the Aegean, of lush forests and crystal-clear sea, green and blue…
Marmaris is a destination for those who want to relax, to explore the natural beauties and the deep history of the region, to savor the turquoise sea and golden sand, and to enjoy sports in nature.
Marmaris awaits visitors with its long coastline, magnificent azure sea, and outstanding landscape of pine-covered hills, isolated bays and inlets, beautiful beaches, and ancient cities. The opportunity to swim here is available 300 days a year. With marinas and every kind of attractions, there is nothing that Marmaris does not offer.
Marmaris is also a major center for yacht tourism and Blue Voyages. Points of interest at Marmaris Old Town include the Marmaris Castle, Marmaris Harbor, and Marmaris Marina.
It’s no surprise Marmaris has grown in popularity with its sandy beaches, lively nightlife, and excellent facilities for families, couples, and groups. Holidays in Marmaris can be as active or relaxed as you like. The beaches offer a wide range of water sports and the nearby water park provides affordable entertainment for all ages.
Marmaris Cruise Port
Marmaris is a hidden paradise for all cruise liners in Turkey and the Aegean. Thanks to a sheltered natural harbor that provides superb protection from all wind and sea conditions, berthing in Marmaris is pleasant and safe.
Marmaris Cruise Port is situated towards Gunnucek National Park, which is 100 meters from the entrance to Netsel Marina. The town center in a 15-minute walk from the port.
Berthing Line Length: 506 m
Number of Berths: 3
Town Center: 10 min walk
Airport: 80 km
View Details: https://www.marmariscruiseport.com/
Marmaris with 5 senses
- Marmaris Castle
- Marmaris Marina
- Nimara Cave and The Heaven Island
- 2000 years old Plane Tree in Bayır Village
- Thyssananos and Phoenix Ancient Citites
- Saranda Cove
- Local pine honeys
- Local almonds
- Vegetable dishes cooked with olive oil
- Goat milk products
- An endemic tree of region: Sweetgum, a.k.a. Liquidambar Orientalis
- The nature in famous or virgin bays of Marmaris: Cleopatra Island, Turunç, Yalancıboğaz, Kumlubük, Bördübet, Amos, Boncuk Bay, Kızkumu Beach
- The story of Nimara Cave
- The silence in small town of Marmaris: Bayır Village, Hisarönü, Bozburun, Söğüt
- Bird songs in pine forests
- Sounds from the dynamic nightlife